Kangaroos are the deer of Australia

Natural selection in action. Seems that Aussies are just as concerned about protecting their roads are we are about ours. That driver must have been going pretty quick for the roo to be that far embedded in his grille. He gets a virtual e-prize for his effort.


Now I've heard unproven claims that kangaroos can jump. I've never seen it happen, but I suppose it's possible. However, from the extensive evidence I've gathered, it looks like they can jump about as high as their duck-billed cousin the platypus.

3 comments:

Trevor said...

Maybe the kangaroo was jumping, and that was just when he was coming down? A kangaroo dare maybe?? Maybe the autopsy will reveal something...

Austin said...

dare? I think it's called "Bad Planning"

b13 said...

Poor giant mouse :(